Sunday 7 May 2017

Reflective Prompts

Reflective Prompts

Reflection before the activity
-       I think this lesson will be about……………because
-       I wish I knew more about
-       The question I have about this is why/how/who/where/when…….
-       -This has made me think about
-       I already know…………about this
-       I feel……………..because…………
-        
Reflection during the activity
-This puzzles me because I thought I didn’t understand………
-The connections I am making are…………
-Now I want to know……………
-The questions I still have are………….
-If I were the teacher I would do …………..next because

Reflection after the activity
-I am surprised by……………..because I thought that…………….
-…………………..really helped me learn when they…………………..
-Next time I would……………..differently because………………..
-I feel proud of…………………
-I found it challenging when……………………..
-I will use this learning again…………….
-I think the purpose of this activity was…………………
-I still want to know………………..

No comments:

Post a Comment