Create a care plan (settlement plan) for a migrant family that has just arrived in Hamilton.
1 - 3-5 information Areas
2 - Short and sharp / Sentences that start with a verb economical language)
3 - Images
4 - A slogan that sells Hamilton to your Migrant Family (The Actual slogan of Hamilton is 'The City of the Future"
Questions to consider:
- What would you show them of our local area to get them familiar with Hamilton and the Waikato? (Job Centres/ Schools/ Supermarkets/ Banks/ Doctors/ Transportation depots or routes).
- How could you support them with learning the language? (Language classes/ Kiwi slang guide).
- How could you help them to become accustomed to NZ culture? (Food/ Clothing).
- What emergency contacts might they need?
- Are there any cultural groups that they could join?
- How could you help them to understand the NZ school system?
- How will you continue to support them over the next 6 months?
1. How to Make your own Brochure:
In DRIVE click new - Connect more Apps - Search ludipress - Connect -
2. Open ludipress - Choose a template - BEGIN publishing
DUE end of Week 6 on Friday:)